- Texas A&M ORP 403(b)(1) Variable Annuity Program
- Texas A&M TSA 403(b)(1) Variable Annuity Program
- Texas A&M Direct ORP 403(b)(7) Custodial Account Program offering mutual funds
- Texas A&M Direct TSA 403(b)(7) Custodial Account Program offering mutual funds
Enrolling in the Texas A&M Plans is easily accomplished. Investing for your life goals, however, requires experience. Our local representatives are on campus throughout the Texas A&M University System to guide you through the enrollment process.
Once you've scheduled an appointment with your representative, your local Voya representative will provide you with the following services:
- One-on-one enrollment assistance including assistance with enrollment paperwork and submission to Voya.
- Assistance in determining amounts to save and appropriate asset allocation strategies.
- Periodic account reviews to help ensure you remain on track toward meeting your investment objectives.
To make an appointment to enroll through Voya, please contact a Voya representative listed in the Contact Us section of this website.
Insurance products, annuities and retirement plan funding issued by (third party administrative services may also be provided by) Voya Retirement Insurance and Annuity Company, One Orange Way, Windsor, CT 06095-4774. Securities are distributed by Voya Financial Partners LLC (member SIPC). Custodial account agreements or trust agreements are provided by Voya Institutional Trust Company. All companies are members of the Voya ® family of companies. Securities may also be distributed through other broker-dealers with which Voya has selling agreements. Insurance obligations are the responsibility of each individual company. Products and services may not be available in all states.